Thursday, April 2, 2020

Filming Blog

During this period of time, I have been doing work and following instructions to move forward for my exam. The Coronavirus pandemic has really altered the way that we can learn and get information from our teachers. They give us updates on what Cambridge says for the exam and guides us to get all of our work completed. It is not that easy to get all the information from our teachers to know exactly what do, but I manage with what I can get. As time moves forward, we will just keep preparing our work to then turn it in to Cambridge. My group and I have already finished our film and peer reviews and we now move on to our CCRs. I am hoping that everything goes smoothly with my CCR and that we get more information on our exams, Time is running out or everything to be completed.  The Coronavirus can cause many changes to happen over the next few days so we have to prepare for any changes. The journey that we have been on has been a long one and I am just happy we are almost fully completed.

I hope that things get better around the world and around me so that everything goes normal and we could proceed with what we were doing before.This pandemic has made a hault to everything in the world and it is deteriorating the daily order for everyone. Below will be a picture of the news for coronavirus in Broward county:




No comments:

Post a Comment