Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR Questions

This is my CCR questions for the final task of Aice media.This CCR answers everything about my final task project of the class. This project concluded the first portion of the class . This journey during this year has been a long and tough one but I got through with success. This class has taught me many things on what it means to film and produce . Working with the same group all year has taught me much more on team work . I had fun filming the films that we did and making other projects with in this class. Now all I can do is wait for the second part of my class so that I can finish it all together. This year has been fun learning many things in Aice media.

This concludes the journey of the 1st segment of Aice media. We will begin working on the 2nd segment soon enough and hope it will be as successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment