Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Nike commercial

This is our first project my group and I did in Aice media. This project introduced all the qualities and technologies that were involved with the class that would help my group and I throughout the entire year. This first project involved making a commercial for any product or company that we chose to do. We chose to do a commercial on Nike products. We utilized all the things we learned on the use of the camera and productivity between everything we had to do. My group and I went out to our school's track and filmed all of our scenes there. While recording with camera, I learned different features on the camera like slowing down the scene and brightening or dimming the scene. We took many shots for our commercial because we were messing up many times on the moves.

After we were done filming our scenes, we went back up to the classroom to look at all our scenes so we could pick out the scenes we were using. We made a plan to make our project look as good as possible with the skill we had at the time. This was the first day I got a taste of what Aice media really was. Below will be tour commercial we did for the product we were sponsoring, Nike:




No comments:

Post a Comment