Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

         Hello, my name is Quincy K. Joseph and I am a student at Fort Lauderdale high school. I am a sophomore that is enrolled in the Pre-Law magnet program. I take 2 AICE classes and 2 honor classes at school. I feel that my time at this school has helped me developed into the person that I am today. In my past school years, I had a teacher that told me that grades do not matter and it will not help me get far in my future. But at my time at Fort Lauderdale, I learned that grades basically determine your future and show higher educational and work places the work you do. I learned to work hard, and by doing that will give me results that I am satisfied with. This school has developed me academically in great ways. I hope the rest of my years will make me into an educated and great person in the future.

      At home, I feel very relaxed and comfortable. I usually stay in bed if I'm not doing anything, listening to music or watching shows on my phone. But when I am feeling a productive, I do my homework, do chores around the house, or even help my family members with their things. I would occasionally go outside to play basketball at the court or play a game of catch with my friends. Home just makes me feel free from all my worries of the outside world. My house stores everything I need to get through my day such as food to even entertainment. My home also has the people I care for the most in the world and provides them everything they need. Home is just the most comfortable place to me and I would not give that place up for anything.

     Out of my family, I am the youngest of 6 siblings and I live with both of my parents. Starting off with my parents, they are both from haitian descent. My mother is quite strict and expects the best from all of her children. My father is very aggravating but I know he does everything he does out of love. My siblings are very unreliable, but when they do something for me it is very meaningful. My whole family is pretty weird, but I love them anyways. I wouldn't trade them for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment